Author Topic: lemming anatomy topic  (Read 2161 times)

Offline The64Watcher

• jr brony nerd
  • uhh tomato if you see this hi
    • View Profile
lemming anatomy topic
« on: July 26, 2024, 11:40:24 pm »
what do lemmings eat, what if a lemming ate 2x or 3x its normal daily intake?

WHAT GOOEY INNARDS THAT CONNECT TO KEEP LIFE FLOWING IN THEM :crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh:
i am the best rec roomie in the forums yall

Offline The64Watcher

• jr brony nerd
    • View Profile
Re: lemming anatomy topic
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2024, 05:18:38 pm »
can you guys start therorizin and replyin

Offline The64Watcher

• jr brony nerd
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2024, 12:46:18 am »
bro why is no one here

please reply, we must figure out the lemming

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2024, 01:07:43 am »
Maybe no one is responding because all you've really done is set down a general category, then expected everyone else to do the work of fleshing it out for you, all on a subject that doesn't have any correct answer, nor any significant reason to lean towards any particular theory, and all anyone would be doing is either coming up with baseless headcanons or wild mass guessing.

It's generally safe to assume that if no one took interest in your topic, and then you bumped it, and still no one took interest, and a couple of weeks later there's still no replies... your topic probably just isn't all that interesting. Either that, or because of the nature of your topics in general, people have chosen to stop paying any attention to your topics as a whole. As I suggested in a previous response to one of your topics, that's a very likely outcome if you keep making low-quality topics where you expect everyone else to make the effort for you.
My projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)
Non-Lemmings: Commander Keen: Galaxy Reimagined (a Commander Keen fangame)