[NeoLemmix] Holiday Lemmings 2024

Started by Mobiethian, July 25, 2024, 12:21:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mobiethian

Ladies and Gentleman! For "Christmas in July" (today is July 25th, as you may know) it brings me great pleasure to announce a brand-new level pack that is on the way! A collaboration project currently in development with Armani! This is a Christmas level pack completely, and it's called "Holiday Lemmings 2024". Why, you might be wondering? Because this is going to be the 30th year anniversary level pack for Holiday Lemmings 1994!

There will be 50 levels total, and ranks are being sorted out while in-development. I want to proudly say that Armani is working with me equally on this level pack. Special thanks to kaywhyn for the support. Also, thank you to those who have developed NeoLemmix, including namida and Nepster, and especially you for playing. Obviously, NeoLemmix is what we'll be using to develop this level pack. It range from Easy to Hard in difficulty. The release date for it is set for December 1st.

Here are some screenshots of what you'll be getting into:

"Sky Castle" by Mobiethian

"Lems Are Playing Freeze Tag" by Armani

"Amphibious Operations" by Armani

"Your Gifts Are Over There" by Mobiethian

We hope that you'll enjoy this level pack when it's released! It can also be sort of an advent-type thing, so be sure to finish the night ranks by Christmas Day!

Question: So where's a demo of this? Answer: There isn't one being released, sorry. The full game will come out eventually. Don't fret! Merry Christmas in July!
Level packs developed:

Lemmings Heritage
Lemmings New Worlds
Holiday Lemmings 2024 (with Armani, in development)

Mobiethian

Howdy, everyone! Holiday Lemmings 2024 is still moving along nicely with development and everything. In fact, it's near completion already! Next will come quality checks, and finally, we will be needing some playtesters to help us out. Considering the great amount of time left before December 1st, release day, there will be a lot of time left to make everything perfect.

With your feedback in the near future after playtesting, we will make changes to our levels accordingly, and if accepted, and I will gladly add your name(s) to the credits! Hopefully that sounds good enough to help us out. We don't need a lot of playtesters and don't fret if I let you know what we have enough and I let you know.

Finally, if you already have in mind that you'd like to become a playtester for us, or perhaps you'd like to help in the future, feel free to send me, Mobiethian, a message - via private message, and we'll discuss it. The test version won't be released to the playtesters until sometime near the end of October or beginning of November the latest.
Level packs developed:

Lemmings Heritage
Lemmings New Worlds

Mobiethian

Howdy! Just a quick update. The level pack is nearly finished! There are only eight daytime, "Christmas Day" levels left to develop. I am preparing to move to a new location soon, so development has slowed down a little bit.

Basically, I want to know if anyone else is interested in contributing a nice, Christmas-themed level to the pack? Or a few if you'd like. It should be a daytime level. If you do, be sure to put your name in the pre-level screen as an author and also, you will be credited in the menu scrolling banner! :thumbsup: Just send me a PM if you'd like to make a level for us. Simply a boost of assistance will help to get the pack rolling for playtesting quicker.

Perhaps you'd like to be a playtester? Simply let me know ASAP. Thanks, folks!
Level packs developed:

Lemmings Heritage
Lemmings New Worlds