how you become a lemming?

Started by Lomay, December 05, 2005, 10:26:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lomay

Proxima

Throw yourself off a cliff and see whether anyone clicks on you to give you an umbrella.

Go on, try it.

DragonsLover

;D HAHAHA!!! Nice one!  [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Or ,extend your arms and tap one of your foot and wait for someone to go in your way to make him force to go back! :)
I like dragons! They're the center of my life! I'll never forget them...

Lomay

Quote from: DragonsLover link=1133778414/0#2 date=1133795240;D HAHAHA!!! Nice one! &#A0;[smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Or ,extend your arms and tap one of your foot and wait for someone to go in your way to make him force to go back! :)
I don't mean, be a lemming, i meant how you become one? "under your name where it use to say vistor"

Quoteyay!!!  :D

LemSteven

I think it automatically switches from "visitor" to "lemming" when you get to 50 posts.

I like DragonsLover's idea, though.  I've actually tried that before, but my little sister puts her hand over the top of my head and counts down with her fingers: 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...  Kaboom!

Lomay

Quote from: LemSteven link=1133778414/0#4 date=1133815405I think it automatically switches from "visitor" to "lemming" when you get to 50 posts.

I like DragonsLover's idea, though. &#A0;I've actually tried that before, but my little sister puts her hand over the top of my head and counts down with her fingers: 5, 4, 3, 2, 1... &#A0;Kaboom!
awwww  :)

DragonsLover

Anatol

Look at all the flying pixels!  ;D

Lomay

Quote from: DragonsLover link=1133778414/0#6 date=1133826793;D POP!
:o

drumnbach

I once read about a boy who became a lemming in the worst possible way. He went to school dressed as a Lemming on what he thought was fancy-dress day; he dyed his hair green, wore blue overalls and all that. It turned out that it was plain ol' non-uniform day, and everyone else was just dressed in jeans and jumpers.

DragonsLover

I said one time that there's a guy in the college's opening event that was disguised in Lemmings. And the worst thing is that almost nobody in the classroom knew what it was... [smiley=angry.gif] I even think I was the only one that knows the game in this class!

Anyway, it's a past event...

Anatol

People just have no culture these days... :P

Lomay

Quote from: Anatol link=1133778414/0#11 date=1133888574People just have no culture these days... :P
your right their

Chmera

Very true. Almost all people these days seem to know or like on the gaming front is yarking shooters.

drumnbach