Uhhh....where IS everyeone?

Started by Timballisto, January 04, 2005, 11:02:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quote from: drumnbach  link=1104836534/45#58 date=1117018101Thanks Guest for clearing up my points (the ones that weren't bulls*** at least!)
Hmph, my BS beats your mouthload of monkey feces any day!  ;P

drumnbach

I meant my own BS, but you're right, my monkey feces IS pretty lame :( :'(

Special_Gunpowder

I'm more of a fan of Ben's flamingo excrement, personally.

Isu

Quote from: Andi  link=1104836534/45#59 date=1117038772This whole discussion is off-topic.

and it's been off topic since reply #17

Conway

Well, what could we reply on-topic other than 'Here I am!'?

Isu

We couldn't really, I was just stating....

drumnbach

The whole discussion forum is off-topic :D

AstralLemming

Lemika

I am in an extremely well-protected vehicle, tunneling straight towards the core of the Earth. This is the first time I've managed to get power; it's strange how that works.

... No, actually, I'm right here in front of my computer. And the reasons I haven't been here for a while are several. The main one is that I wasn't here at all for a week... and before that it was tech week.

drumnbach

Perhaps the earth's molten core generates some kind of electric field. Its radius would be small, so you must be getting close to your destination. Please bring me back some chocolate nickles and a bottle of Irn Bru.

Liebatron

I'm here, you asked I answered..I'm here.

Were overdue for a change in polarity L.K. Check up on that when you get to the center of the Earth please.

Seriously, we are. I saw a Documentary on it once. When Egypt was Young, a compass would point (I forget which one it is) east or west. Scientists figured it out by smashing egyptian pottery.
When Clay is fired in a kiln, it records the state of the earths magnetic field at the time it hardened. were due for another polarity change.

Dashwarts

This is all pointless :spam: but i like it...sort of, but i'm here too! the forums on my site are dead empty...whatever good they'll do

Isu

The traffic on this forum has been kind of slow lately. Where is everyone? What are they doing that is so more important than lemmings?

...Apart from School/Work and other stuff...

Mindless

I'm trying to figure out why my bitmaps are corrupted... it's getting boring...

tumble_weed

well today I'm back at uni...so yeah...and other than that ive been trying to play as many adventure games as possible!